Nursing Head of Unit - Reputable Neurological Centre - Peterborough - £40,000 per annum!
This company is offering the perfect opportunity to an experienced senior nurse or an already established Unit manager to develop their skills further in a fully supported environment. All training is provided and there are avenues to progress within the company.
The head of unit vacancy is for a specialised centre that provides a range of specific nursing services tailored to patients needs and requirements; including specialist care for patients with dementia, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and the elderly frail. Centering their attention around high standards of quality care, the company are looking for similar thinking nurses to motivate and drive their team to reach them. As head of the mental health unit you will have had previous experience with caring for patients mental health conditions and dementia as well as a passion for leading a team to achieve great quality care.
- Be responsible for a team of nurses and carers.
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Managing training for members of your team
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Are a registered nurse RGN or RMN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working with patients with neurological conditions and dementia
- Have previous experience of leading a team
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- An opportunity for senior or experienced nurses to progress
- Flexible shifts
- Paid breaks
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- ChildCare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of the opportunity to work for a great company!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.