Registered Adult Nurse Enteral Nutrition
Salary up to £29,000 plus London Weighting, plus fully expensed company car, phone, laptop, private healthcare, pension scheme, bonus, 25 days holiday per year, NMC registration and RCN membership paid for and more. (Package worth an additional 11k)
Territory: North East London
Hours: Full Time
Are you a Staff Nurse or Community Nurse (RGN) looking for a new career?
We have an opportunity to join a market leading healthcare company delivering a high calibre service to patients and carers within the community. You would gain excellent personal growth and career development opportunities whilst specialising within the field of enteral nutrition.
Ideal candidates will have a background as a Community Nurse, District Nurse or Staff Nurse with experience in Oncology, Neurology, Stroke, Palliative Care, Homecare or Gastroenterology looking to specialise in Nutrition.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
• You will be assisting a patient’s transition from secondary care to primary care & preventing re-admission
• You will provide pre-discharge training regarding enteral nutrition and provide follow up support in their home
• Provide training on enteral nutrition, pumps, feeds and PEG site.
To be considered for this important role you will be a Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) that meets the following criteria:
• Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult)
• Previous Staff Nurse experience caring for patients with enteral nutrition such as PEGs, PEJs, TPNs or NG Tubes (updated training provided)
• Community based experience an advantage but not essential
• Training, coaching, teaching or mentoring others is an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication skills and a team player
• Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
This is a great opportunity for a Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, District Nurse, Staff Nurse or Nurses with a background in oncology, neurology, stroke, palliative care or gastroenterology looking to specialise or further their nursing career. Full training is provided.
To find out more please click apply now and we will contact you.
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners
“People First” is our ethos, and has helped Xcellin build it’s excellent reputation. We know there are a myriad of recruitment agencies, offering all kinds of promises to candidates, but at Xcellin we pride ourselves actually delivering the great service we promise! We build long term relationships with our candidates so whenever they need career advice or services Xcellin is their first point of call.
Our extensive list of clients across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries means we have a constant and broad range of jobs for you to choose from.
From start to finish you can rely on us to provide:
- Exceptional job and company insight to give you breadth of understanding regarding the role
- A comprehensive screening interview so that we can present all your relevant experience and achievements to our clients.
- Support and advice throughout the interview process to ensure you are as well prepared as possible
- Feedback at every step to help improve your performance
At Xcellin you will feel as though you have your own Coach helping you through each step of the Recruitment Process
The Xcellin Promise
- We’ll We never submit a CV without your consent
- If it’s your dream job, we will all we can to make sure you get it!