We're looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN or RMN) Deputy Nursing Home Manager to join us at the brand new nursing home we're building near Ringwood - St Ives House
We offer a salary of up to £36,000 per annum plus a substantial annual performance related bonus
My Clients home is a bespoke nursing and dementia care facility designed according to the latest research into elderly care. The 60 en-suite rooms will be divided into two units to create a homely atmosphere. Our new development will also include assisted living apartments and cottages, offering residents the independence of living in their own homes.
This is a full time (40 hours per week) role predominantly working Monday to Friday but also covering every other weekend. You'll work alongside Home Manager with the management of St Ives House including: the standard of care practice, the catering and domestic services, and the staff and finances of the home, ensuring that our residents receive the best possible clinical care. You'll also be ready to cover clinical shifts if required.
- You'll be a registered nurse, RMN or RGN, with previous experience in supervising staff
- You'll be passionate about ensuring our residents receive the best possible person centred care and always seek to improve the service we offer them
- You'll have a proven track record in delivering excellent clinical care; ideally within an elderly care environment
- Have, or be prepared to undertake, a Diploma in Care and the Leadership and Management Award.
In return we offer:-
- A competitive reward package and a prestigious role helping to manage a state-of the art flagship care facility
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Potential career development with one of the leading care providers in the south who are expanding their nursing care services
- Support from a professional and supportive senior management and head office team
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
- Uniform provided
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.