Nursing Home Manager
We need an exceptional individual Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) for the role of Home Manager for the brand new nursing home My Client is building near Ringwood
We offer a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus a substantial annual performance related bonus
This is a full time (40 hours per week) role predominantly working Monday to Friday but also covering every other weekend. Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, you'll have overall responsibility for the management of Nursing Home including: the standard of care practice, the catering and domestic services, and the staff and finances of the home.
What we're looking for:-
- You'll be a registered nurse, RMN or RGN, with previous experience in managing residential care services and providing effective leadership to a large team.
- You'll be passionate about ensuring our residents receive the best possible person centred care and seeking to improve the service we offer them are things you'll be passionate about, and you'll have some great ideas about how to achieve this.
- In addition you'll currently either be a qualified registered manager, or working towards this qualification, or possess equivalent relevant qualifications.
In return we offer:-
- A competitive reward package and a prestigious role managing a state-of the art flagship care facility
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Potential career development with one of the leading care providers in the south who are expanding their nursing care services
- Support from a professional and supportive senior management and head office team
- Company Contribution - Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.