Registered Nurse /£15.50ph
An established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN candidates a very competitive salary, pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression.
36 per week, worked over 2 x 12 hour shifts and 2 x 6 hour shifts, to include alternate weekends.
An exceptional elderly nursing home has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN). The ideally-located nursing home is rated "excellent" by the CQC for providing elderly and dementia nursing care to elderly residents within a modern, purpose built nursing environment.
"We are a company that can offer commitment and retain and motivate our staff. We aim to ensure that every employee Is looked after and valued, offering extensive training and development"
Salary: £29,000 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going training
- Full time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Nurse Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Elderly Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.