Role: Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £15.50 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands, for a RGN or RMN, to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Salary of £14.50 per hour for days or £15.50 for nights
- Full or part time available
- Days or nights available
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Staffordshire, including Newport, Uttoxeter, Rugeley, Cannock, Lichfield
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN or RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in in in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
The successful applicant for this clinical lead RGN or RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN)
- Have a proven track record as a staff nurse or clinical lead in an elderly care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
- Have a current, valid NMC pin
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV.
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on [... Click Apply...]and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
We are a permanent recruitment agency, based at City Tower in Piccadilly Gardens at the heart of Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
As well as being a great place to work, Manchester offers opportunities for social, learning and cultural events that we actively encourage everyone to embrace.
We are proud to be building our organisation in a city that epitomises growth, forward thinking and dynamic change.
Embracing new thinking and constantly striving to do things better is central to how we work here, as well as always offering the best service we can to our clients, our candidates and our local community.