Role: Staff Nurse - new unit opening
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Nursing Home
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Area: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Sheffield, South Yorkshire for staff nurses RGN or RMN on a new unit opening in a large elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Salary of £16.00 per hour
- 36 or 48 hours available per week
- Days or nights availble
- Annual wage of £39,936 per annum on 48 hours per week or £29,952 on 36 hours per week
- 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for oder adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on [... Click Apply...]and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Sheffield, South Yorkshire
We are a permanent recruitment agency, based at City Tower in Piccadilly Gardens at the heart of Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
As well as being a great place to work, Manchester offers opportunities for social, learning and cultural events that we actively encourage everyone to embrace.
We are proud to be building our organisation in a city that epitomises growth, forward thinking and dynamic change.
Embracing new thinking and constantly striving to do things better is central to how we work here, as well as always offering the best service we can to our clients, our candidates and our local community.