Role: Unit Lead Nurse
Qualification: RMN or RNLD
Environment: Challenging Behaviour Unit - new unit opening
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £15 per hour
Hours: 36 per week, supernumerary
Selection Recruitment are currently looking for a Unit Lead Nurse - RMN or RNLD - to join a new Challenging Behaviour Unit opening near Walsall, West Midlands.
The benefits of this unit lead nurse RMN / RNLD position include:
- Pay rate of £16 per hour
- Entirely supernumerary role
- Paid breaks
- Long or short shifts available
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Located on several major bus routes
- Easily commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Great Wyrley, Stafford, Cannock and Lichfield
- Discounted catering facilities on site
- Uniform provided
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement per year
- NMC PIN revalidation paid for
- Nurse development days paid for to help toward revalidation
This challenging behaviour unit opening near Walsall, West Midlands will cater for 15 service users aged 55 and upwards who may suffer with dementia or Alzheimer's, as well as mental health conditions of varying acuity including dual diagnosis.
This new unit will form part of my client's existing purpose-built site near Walsall, West Midlands which specialises in providing an exceptional standard of person-centred care for older people.
The supernumerary Unit Lead Nurse, along with a nurse-qualified Unit Manager and Registered Manager, support a large team of staff nurses and fully trained Healthcare Assistants.
This is a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RMN / RNLD to join an established company near Walsall, West Midlands with a superb track record of training and developing its clinical staff.
For more information on this role, or to apply, call Will on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
The successful applicant for this unit lead nurse RMN / RNLD role will:
- Be a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities (RNLD) with experience in a comparable environment
- Have a current, valid registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Be familiar with relevant legislation including the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberties (DOLs)
- Have a minimum of one year's experience working with service users with challenging behaviour
- Be able to provide two satisfactory references
Regrettably due to the nature of this service Selection Recruitment are unable to accept applications from newly qualified nurses for this position, however we do have other roles available in the West Midlands for newly qualified nurses.
We are a permanent recruitment agency, based at City Tower in Piccadilly Gardens at the heart of Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
As well as being a great place to work, Manchester offers opportunities for social, learning and cultural events that we actively encourage everyone to embrace.
We are proud to be building our organisation in a city that epitomises growth, forward thinking and dynamic change.
Embracing new thinking and constantly striving to do things better is central to how we work here, as well as always offering the best service we can to our clients, our candidates and our local community.