Role: Staff Nurse - nights
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands
Environment: Elderly nursing home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Hours: 22 per week, nights only
Salary: £15-£15.50 per hour
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly nursing home - Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands - £15-£15.50 per hour
Selection Recruitment are working with a large elderly nursing home in Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands, who are looking for a staff nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their nights team.
This home in Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands forms part of a large portfolio of nursing homes and hospitals across the United Kingdom and is part of a company renowned for offering superb training and development opportunities.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Hourly rate of up to £15.50 per hour, amongst the best in Herefordshire
- Paid handover time
- 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement (pro rata)
- In-house training specialist who works with all staff on their continued professional development
- Uniform provided
- Free parking on site
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Excellent staffing ratios, amongst the best in the care industry
This home has a minimum of three nurses on shift at night as well as a large team of fully trained healthcare assistants to offer support at all times.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse (RGN or RMN) in Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands to join a company renowned for developing and progressing its staff and which was recently recognised as investing more money in the upkeep and refurbishment of its homes and hospitals than any other care provider in the UK.
The responsibilities of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Liaising with other nurses to provide person-centred care
- Upholding and adhering to relevant legislation
- Administration and safe storage of medications
- Overseeing a team of healthcare assistants
- Reporting any issues or concerns to the Home Manager and Deputy Manager
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role will:
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Live within a commutable distance of Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands
- Be willing to work nights
- Be able to provide two satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
For more information or to apply for this position, email [... Click Apply...] or call Will on [... Click Apply...]
We are a permanent recruitment agency, based at City Tower in Piccadilly Gardens at the heart of Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
As well as being a great place to work, Manchester offers opportunities for social, learning and cultural events that we actively encourage everyone to embrace.
We are proud to be building our organisation in a city that epitomises growth, forward thinking and dynamic change.
Embracing new thinking and constantly striving to do things better is central to how we work here, as well as always offering the best service we can to our clients, our candidates and our local community.