Role: Night Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands
Salary: £15.50 per hour + £1000 cash bonus in first 12 months
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands for a staff nurse RGN or RMN to work on nights in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Salary of £15.50 per hour
- Incentive bonus of £500 after 6 months and a further £500 after 12 months’ service
- 33 hours available per week
- Nights only
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from Chesterfield, Mansfield, Worksop, Sheffield and Rotherham
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN or RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN)
- Be willing to work permanently on nights
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands
- Have a current, valid NMC pin
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on [... Click Apply...]and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
We are a permanent recruitment agency, based at City Tower in Piccadilly Gardens at the heart of Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
As well as being a great place to work, Manchester offers opportunities for social, learning and cultural events that we actively encourage everyone to embrace.
We are proud to be building our organisation in a city that epitomises growth, forward thinking and dynamic change.
Embracing new thinking and constantly striving to do things better is central to how we work here, as well as always offering the best service we can to our clients, our candidates and our local community.