Senior Staff Nurse – Interventional Cardiology
Salary up to £40,000 per annum plus Enhancement and Benefits
As a Senior Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of patient care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. You will work within our Interventional Cardiology ward which is a fast paced 25 bedded unit specialising in angioplasties, pace makers, defibrillators and acute cardiac/medical patients. This ward also includes 5 day case beds with a high turnaround of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients.
• Work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Sister in their absence.
• Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team.
• Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives.
• To record and interpret 12 lead ECG, Femoral sheath removal.
Skills and Experience
• RGN, NMC registered with some leadership experience.
• Experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology is advantageous.
• Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms
• Monitoring experience
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.