Hospital Clinical Nurse Advisor
Salary up to c£36,000 depending on experience
plus up to £6,000 bonus, fully expensed company car and excellent benefits package
Territory: Central, North and East London, Essex, Herts, Suffolk
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Are you a dynamic and confident Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Our client works in close partnership with the NHS providing patient focused solutions to meet clinical efficacy and budgetary objectives. Their Nurse Advisors work across every therapy area and department in Hospitals running clinical audits, providing training and reviewing healthcare products. As part of their expanding Team you will work with Clinical Nurse Specialists, Ward Staff Nurses, Critical Care and Emergency Departments and Theatre Staff to help Healthcare Professionals achieve clinical goals and budgets whilst maintaining the highest standards of patient care. You will be working in Hospitals throughout North, East and Central London, Hertfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
As Clinical Nurse Advisor you will:
• Audit therapies and manage clinical projects with high levels of HCP engagement, financial decision making and cross boundary collaboration
• Help the NHS achieve financial targets through best practice
• Run teaching and training sessions for HCPs
• Liaise with Procurement and Nurses at all levels to maximise patient outcomes
This is a great opportunity for a Hospital Nurse with a background in theatres, surgery, critical care, ICU or A&E to specialise in clinical review and help positively impact the changes in the NHS.
To be considered you will meet the following criteria:
• Registered General Adult Nurse with current UK NMC PIN
• 5 years post registration experience in acute/hospital setting
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• Teaching and training experience
• Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
“People First” is our ethos, and has helped Xcellin build it’s excellent reputation. We know there are a myriad of recruitment agencies, offering all kinds of promises to candidates, but at Xcellin we pride ourselves actually delivering the great service we promise! We build long term relationships with our candidates so whenever they need career advice or services Xcellin is their first point of call.
Our extensive list of clients across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries means we have a constant and broad range of jobs for you to choose from.
From start to finish you can rely on us to provide:
- Exceptional job and company insight to give you breadth of understanding regarding the role
- A comprehensive screening interview so that we can present all your relevant experience and achievements to our clients.
- Support and advice throughout the interview process to ensure you are as well prepared as possible
- Feedback at every step to help improve your performance
At Xcellin you will feel as though you have your own Coach helping you through each step of the Recruitment Process
The Xcellin Promise
- We’ll We never submit a CV without your consent
- If it’s your dream job, we will all we can to make sure you get it!