Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse - Kettering
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Job / Hays Healthcare are looking for experienced Ophthalmic Scrub Nurses for a variety of shifts at an acute trust in the Kettering area.
An Ophthalmic Nurse cares for people with eye disorders. They also perform pre-operative assessments for patients before eye surgery. Ophthalmic Nurses are essential during operations, assisting the surgical team and functioning as circulating or scrub nurses. They carefully and safely position patients for surgery, verify the surgical site, and help with the instrumentation.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* At least 6 months current UK NHS theatre experience working as a Theatre Nurse.
* The ability to adapt to different hospital environments.
* Self-motivated, uses own initiative and excellent at making decisions.
* Able to work under pressure and respond effectively to challenging situations.
* Time management and effective delegation skills.
As well as receiving on going dedicated support, you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 Bonus every time you refer a colleague
* Competitive rates of pay
* Fast Track Registration
* Free mandatory and specialist Training
* Terms & conditions apply
To have an informal discussion please contact Naomi Cartwright on Applyor
- £ 23.00 - 34.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Aug 2016
Closes 29 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse