Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor, Full Time, Permanent
Location: Nuneaton with some travel
Salary band: £46,000-£38,000 (dependant on qualifications) plus car allowance
Our client, direct employer, has a full time permanent opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse or qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join their team. You will be based in Nuneaton with travel to Oxford 1-2 days/week plus some sites in the Midlands. You will be undertaking the full OH remit including case management, clinical assessments and report writing, health surveillance and health screening. Health and safety experience /qualification and experience with travel health would be desirable. Car owner/driver required.
For further information please contact Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Victoria, Daphne or Simeon on [... Click Apply...].
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics