Would you like the opportunity to work in Ireland's thriving Capital and the Largest Teaching University Hospital in Ireland? St James's Hospital is looking for staff nurses across all areas of specialities. Apply today to secure a skype interview.
Applications accepted from Ireland and Abroad. Regular skype and face to face interviews available.
St James's Hospital is Dublin's largest Academic Teaching Hospital with over 1000 beds. Leading the way in health care innovation is something St. James's Hospital, Dublin prides itself in. As the Republic of Ireland's largest teaching hospital with major academic links to Trinity College Dublin, they provide emergency and elective medical and surgical services and employ almost 4,500 multidisciplinary staff.
Please visit: [... Click Apply...]
Regular Skype and Face to Face Interviews Available.
Role Title - Staff Nurse
Purpose of the Role: To work as part of the Multidisciplinary Team to deliver a high standard of care to patients.
Salary Scale: €27,483 – €43,800 depending on experience.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, establishing and maintaining good working relationships who aims at delivering a high standard of care. The successful candidate is required to develop additional clinical skills specific to the area of critical care nursing.
Excellent Salary and Benefits offered including;
- Basic annual salary commencing at €27,211 – €43,800 (based on experience)
- Additional pay for working shifts & over time
- 24 days annual plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development & access to further education
- Accommodation Allowance of €1200*
- Flight Allowance to the value of €150.00 for EU applicants and €800.00 for non-EU applicants*
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- NMBI registration fee, pin and annual retention fee of up to €495 reimbursed (plus full support with registration)*
- Meet and Greet upon arrival
- Registered General Nurse with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), or eligible to register
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience within the last 3 years.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IELTS exam with the following scores; Speaking - 7, writing - 7, Reading - 6.5 and listening 6.5.
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating highly specialized nursing care, using a holistic approach
- When providing direct patient care, they observe, assess, and record symptoms, responses, and progress
- The Registered Nurse must adhere to Code of Professional Practice and Behaviours
We are holding immediate face to face interviews and Skype interviews for candidates in Ireland, EU and Worldwide.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV to [... Click Apply...] OR register on [... Click Apply...] OR call + [... Click Apply...].
*Terms & Conditions apply
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment
Tel: + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso IRL) | + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso UK)
Fax: + [... Click Apply...]
[... Click Apply...];
Head Office: 83 Merrion Square | Dublin 2 | Ireland
London Office: 31 Southampton Row | London | UK WC1B 5HJ
Galway Office: Gray Office Park, Galway Retail Park, Headford Road | Galway | Ireland
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is a leading healthcare direct placement company which has been in operation since 1990. We specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses, midwives and allied health professionals, for many of the largest teaching hospitals in Ireland, and the UK. We are located in Dublin and London.
Our client hospitals are carefully chosen so as to ensure that candidates receive the best possible opportunities for career development, further education and the offer of an opportunity to experience working in different countries and cultures.
To ensure this we:
•Organise an interview with hospital personnel
•Negotiate the best contract for you - including salary and benefits
•Assist with Registration and Visa Applications
•Arrange subsidised accommodation
•Assist with travel arrangements and ensure that you are greeted at the airport
•We appoint a consultant to deal with you on an individual basis from the time you contact us
We ensure that a full orientation is given to all of our candidates prior to their departure, which will allow you to meet your future colleagues. We always endeavour to send our candidates in small groups which takes the anxiety out of travelling and working in a new and strange environment.
The team at Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment understands that relocation to a foreign country should be exciting and as stress free as possible. Our experienced consultants are all from a healthcare background and have travelled and worked extensively overseas. We therefore have a keen understanding of the huge step you are about to take, and can offer expertise and advice on what you can expect with regards to culture shock and work experience.