Senior RMN, staff level also available
Are you an experienced Mental Health Nurse with a passion for improving the lives of your patients? If so, we are able to offer a Senior Nursing position with rates of pay well above market rates.
We are currently looking to fill a Senior RMN position within a state of the art Locked Rehabilitation unit for males with a variety of Mental Health related issues. The Hospital is positioned on a idyllic sea front and has great accessibility via public transport and car to the surrounding Swansea, Port Talbot and Bridgend areas.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Taking day to day leadership responsibility for the clinical and operational running of a ward within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
• Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
• Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
• Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
• Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
• Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements.