Team Leader – RMN
Permanent / Full Time
Salary up to £34,000 per annum
Our client as an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader - Registered Mental Health Nurse to join their multidisplinary team providing high quality recovery focussed support within their locked and open rehabilitation services within the Lancashire area. You must be experience with severe and enduring mental health problems and willing to work ad-hoc shifts as this unit is a 24/7 service,
• To assist in the implementation of the support plans and to ensure that care is carried out in accordance to that support plan.
• To organise the Recovery Support Workers to adequately and safely deliver care.
• To develop a good relationships with families, friends and visitors.
• To supervise the scheduling of assignments to staff, to ensure that it is consistent to that staff member’s education, training and experience.
• To assist in induction and orientation of new members of support and nursing staff.
• To ensure the correct, accurate maintenance of drug records, paying particular attention to the storage, handling and recording of controlled drugs.
• To demonstrate a good knowledge base of CQC standards and work in such a way that ensures that all CQC standards are met across the service.
• To assist with the implementation of new policies and procedures and contribute to service development when required.
• To complete staffing rotas and take an active lead in organising cover to ensure that the service operates on the appropriate required staffing numbers.
• The post holder will agree to participate in the on-call management structure on a rotational basis.
Skills and Experience:
• Registered with the NMC
• Have been a registered Mental Health nurse with more than 3 years experience
• Significant experience of working with vulnerable people with mental health and/or other complex support needs
• Evidence of Post-Registration CPD relevant to Clinical care or unit management
• Evidence of previous experience of leading team, setting goals and providing strong leadership to staff
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen or Barbara Shaw at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.