In association with their client, CPL Healthcare has an immediate vacancy for registered nurses in elderly care nursing homes, central to Swords, Blanchardstown, Finglas and Dublin city. These homes are committed to providing person centered care in homely environments to residents requiring long-term, short term convalescence, respite and dementia care. Some are based on busy bus routes from the city centre while others require you to have your own transport. Further details available on this upon application.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a minimum of one years’ experience in care of the elderly. Practice placements in similar settings will be considered.
- However, candidates without this experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the gerontology field, will also be considered.
- Eligibility for full registration with the NMBI is required. Nurses requiring adaptation may also apply.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine + [... Click Apply...]or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.