Community Paediatric Nurse – York – Ref ID: S/JB/N/PL/York
£31.02 - £37.37 per hour
York area (some travel may be required)
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of Paediatric Nurses (RSCNs) to work within a complex care package in York
We are a well established provider of complex community care placing qualified nurses into packages, caring for children and adults and living at home. Our Paediatric Nurses are responsible for the day to day care of the client and will provide clinical support to the family.
• A Paediatric nurse (RSCN ) with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years
• 6 months experience of working with Tracheostomy in the last 12 months
• 6 months experience of working with Ventilators in the last 18 months
• Confident as a lone worker
• Friendly, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in community based nursing
• Adaptable and committed
• Earn up to £37.37 per hour
• Two Payroll Days per week
• Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
• Flexible shifts – you decide!
• Competitive pay rates & holiday pay paid on every shift
Call our dedicated recruitment team a call on [... Click Apply...]or e-mail [... Click Apply...]
Since 1983 Thornbury Community Services has been the only choice for many NHS and independent sector community clients throughout England and Wales, to meet their last minute ad hoc staffing needs.
When time is at a premium, TCS has an unparalleled reputation for providing the highly skilled people that clients need to care for them in their own home.
We have a variety of work available with extremely competitive pay rates, travel allowance, holiday pay automatically paid, full and part time hours available, 24 hour office support and access to mandatory training and professional development courses!