One of our clients (a direct employ) is seeking two experienced Occupational Health Nurse Advisers in Cumbria. One on a F/T, permanent basis and the other on a 1 year F/T, fixed term contract.
Please see details below:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor.
Based: Cumbria with occasional travel to other sites.
Salary band: up to £35000
You will be a Registered General Nurse with experience in Occupational Health and either hold or are working towards obtaining a degree or diploma in OH.
You will be undertaking the full OH remit including case management, health surveillance, health screening and health promotion. You will be IT literate.
Previous experience of working within a policing, firearms or nuclear environment desirable although not essential.
There may be the requirement to travel to other sites as and when required.
The post holder is required to maintain the necessary level of security clearance to carry out the role
Interviews planned for 6th September 2016
For further details please call Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Daphne, Simeon or Victoria.
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics