Sister / Charge Nurse - Oncology
Permanent / Full Time
Excellent Benefits Package and flexible benefits + 9% enhancement
Are you currently working in the field of oncology outside of the UK and wish to secure a post with one of the most forward thinking Oncology Centres in the UK
We have an exciting opportunity for Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses and Sister/Charge Nurse to join our clients Oncology Centre Of excellence this is an opportunity not to be missed in terms of working with the best in their field.
You will provide effective leadership, expertise, advice and support to the team, carrying continuous responsibility for the management of the unit, making effective use of resources and ensuring the highest standards of care to patients and families are achieved on a 24-hour basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess, plan and deliver care, based on individual patient and family needs
• Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, demonstrating best practice at all times
• Supervise and direct junior team members, deputizing for the Charge Nurses in their absence
• Drive high standards of care, assisting with promoting development initiatives and assisting with coaching and development of the team
• Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation and phlebotomy
• Promote a learning environment at all times
Skills and Experience
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Assessing & Mentoring qualification ( for senior posts)
• Basic Life Support training
• Evidence of ongoing dynamic continuing professional development within Oncology
• Significant post registration experience of working with Oncology/Haematology Patients
• Excellent Oncology clinical skills
• Administration of IV drugs
• Contribution pension scheme
• Life assurance
• 25 days holiday each year
• Dental insurance
• Cycle scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]. Js3 will pay directly for any referrals into these roles whom are successful in securing a post via Js3 recruitment please refer to our website for further clarification [... Click Apply...]
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.