Role: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Up to £38,000
Our client, direct employer, is seeking an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join a small team based in Basildon, Essex. This is a full time, permanent position.
Key Responsibility Areas
To support the OH Manager in delivering a need's led occupational health service to the business.
To implement and evaluate all nursing programmes (particularly health surveillance, health promotion, sickness abesence managment, overseas travel and ergonomics) adhering to the clients OH policies and delivery schedules.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge
RN1 qualification Level 1 of the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC)
Occupational Health Training (Certificate / Diploma / Degree)
Excellent communication skills
Happy working autonomously
Competent in undertaking ergonomic risk assessments, health surveillance including spirometry and sickness absence management
Travel Health Experience
The job holder must be self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure the optimum standard of service is delivered to the Company
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Sharon, Lesley, Daphne, Victoria, Simeon on [... Click Apply...]
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics