Concept Care Solutions is a leading International Nursing Agency and supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts in United Kingdom.
We are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) in General Medical and General Surgical areas for Stevenage, Lister.
The Trust provides a full range of clinical services along with high quality standards of care in the best possible environment both for patients and staff.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting permanent opportunities available for dedicated and experienced General Registered Nurses (RGN) from EU and Non EU countries.
• Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role.
• Full occupational health immunisation.
• Valid IELTS with 7.0 across all modules. (Free IELTS Diagnostic Tool provided)
• Paid flight to the UK
• Minimum 1-month free accommodation
• Assistance with NMC registration
Why Concept Care Solutions?
With a reputation for delivery high quality care, Concept Care Solutions Nursing Agency is one of the UK's leading nursing agencies.
As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Concept Care Solutions Nursing Agency also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
So if you are passionate about nursing, join Concept Care Solutions today.
Contact send your CV
Dolphin Care is one of the UK's leading providers of health and social care workers.
Our service is based on working with our clients to provide quality staff who meet their needs, whether those needs be for locum cover or a permanent position, we will help you find the most cost effective solution.
We recruit nationally for registered Nurses, Doctors Health & Care Assistants, at Dolphin Care we will deliver our services throughout the United Kingdom; supplying staff to all areas and specialties of the NHS, Private healthcare sector.
Dolphin Care have been awarded a position on the New National NHS Framework Agreement for Nursing
- Last minute temporary cover
- UK coverage
- Highest calibre of staff
- Competitive rates
- All staff fully compliant with NHS guidelines
- Rigorous recruitment procedures
- You get a dedicated booking consultant
- Our booking consultants have in-depth knowledge of the sectors they supply
- 24 hour, 365 days a year service
- A tailored service to meet your needs
- CRB checks carried out annually
We offer a wide range of services to a variety of clients including:
- The supply of Nurses, Hospital Doctors and Health Care
- Assistants on a temporary or permanent basis.
- A comprehensive care at home service for clients in their own homes, PCTs and local authorities.
- Complete occupational health services to promote and prevent illness at work.
- A UK wide database of Nurses, Doctors, Health Care Assistants & Clients