Our client (direct employ - public services) is seeking 2 qualified Occupational Health Nurse Advisors (ideally on part 3 of the NMC register) to work 3-5 days/week on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Location: Welwyn Garden City.Hours: 3-5 days/week, permanent role
Salary band: £30000-£36200 plus £5000 market rate supplement (FTE)
The majority of the role will involve case management particularly complex cases involving mental health and musculoskeletal issues. You will also be involved in health surveillance (spirometry, audiometry, Keystone vision screening) and undertaking COSHH medicals. You will be part of a nurse led, multi-disciplinary team and will possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation.
For further details please call Cheviot and ask for Lesley, Sharon, Simeon, Daphne or Victoria
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics