A large and successful healthcare organisation specialising in the provision of health assessments on behalf of Northern Ireland Social Security Agency are currently seeking Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, and RGN's to work as Health Assessors based in Belfast.
Working in a small team you will be provided with excellent training to enable you to conduct home and office-based functional work capability assessments on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. The role will require you to use your excellent clinical knowledge base, interpersonal skills and examination techniques. Following these assessments, you will then produce an objective, independent report detailing how an individual is affected by their condition. Face to face client contact is maintained, and professional registration is funded and professional development supported.
- Competitive £34,000 salary - annually reviewed
- Varied role which will provide valuable education and training
- 25 days of annual leave + all UK bank holidays (8)
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependents)
- Life assurance and Income protection insurance
- Complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees
- Personal accident cover
- CPD and flexible additional benefits including the ability to buy and sell annual leave and the option to join an attractive stakeholder pension scheme
- At least 3 years of post registration medical experience
- IT and typing skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to productivity and quality measures
This is a fantastic opportunity offering convenient and structured office based working hours (no weekends, nights or bank holidays), a rewarding job within a successful and expanding organisation and excellent career progression opportunities. You will also maintain patient contact and all of your registration fees and extra curricular/professional development involvements are funded and supported.
**Apply today – limited roles remaining**
Simply click to apply, or visit the SJB Medical website, or feel free to call directly on [... Click Apply...]to have a conversation with an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
Our team has more than 20 years collective experience in the Healthcare sector; as a company we have a powerful mix of clinical and recruitment expertise and it is complimented by our passion to deliver.
So expect a service with a difference.
For our clients we are committed to executing on our promises and driving down the cost of external hire but never compromising on quality. And it's the quality of service that marks us out. Introducing the ideal candidate to the role, SJB medical always works in close collaboration with hiring teams to understand the full context of the brief. From fundamental compliance assurance to cultural fit with the organisation, we strive to achieve the best possible match.
From a single vacancy to Managed Recruitment services SJB medical stands ready to assist in your Healthcare staffing requirements.
And for Healthcare professionals we pride ourselves on understanding individual needs. Taking into account experience, stage of career and location we can offer a range of openings across the UK in a variety of organisations to progress your career in the way that you want.
SJB medical specialises in recruiting Allied Healthcare Professionals with full GMC, HPC, NMC and GSCC registration. Roles include:
Specialist Clinicians and Practitioners
Our client-base and sectors include:
Business Process Outsourcer (BPO)
Occupational Health (OH)
Social and Care
Pharmacy and Scientific