Clinical Facilitator - Cancer
Salary up to £50,000 per annum plus Benefits
The Clinical Facilitator Cancer has a corporate responsibility to provide expertise in the provision of education, training and professional development for our client’s workforce by providing educational initiatives aligned to service and changing care needs. The post holder will be tasked to ensure that all cancer staff are properly inducted, continuously trained and are provided with the required educational and opportunities to do the jobs the service needs.
He/she is to work with managers, Heads of Departments and the business to identify training needs of the workforce. The Clinical Facilitator Cancer will primarily support the Clinical Education Lead in delivering education for registered professional clinicians and provide appropriate provision to meet individual and organisational requirements. The Clinical Facilitator Cancer provides Subject Matter Expertise relating to cancer services and enterprise-wide initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
Facilitation of Education and Training:
• Identifies training, learning opportunities and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
• Lead the design, development, delivery and evaluation of various clinical courses, programmes and interventions, including:
1. Course aims and objectives
2. Learning outcomes
3. Lesson plans
4. Trainer notes per programme
7. Support materials
8. Assessment Books
• Coordinate, facilitate and evaluate in-house training provision and induction and ensure the continuous development of training to meet statutory and business changes
• Work closely with higher education institutions (HEI’s) and providers to develop programmes which meet the needs of staff and the service
• Encourage a culture of lifelong learning and continuous professional development by supporting, motivating and involving staff
• Support staff in developing learning within the workplace
• Coordinate and manage the post qualification nursing contracts
• Leads in collating evidence for the Standards for CQC and other external regulating bodies as deemed appropriate
Skills & Experience
• Educated to diploma/degree level
• Professional Clinical Qualification e.g. RGN
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Post Graduate qualification/training in the care of people with cancer
• Relevant Teaching qualification such as PTLLS, PGCE etc.
• Recognised learner support qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
• Hold relevant professional registrations and memberships
• Masters Degree, Post graduate qualification or equivalent experience
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.