Co-ordinating Nurse- London, UK.
Cpl Healthcare working in partnership with an internationally recognised healthcare services company are currently recruiting nurses to work in their London centre.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37 hours per week (one weekend per month, no nights). Your shifts will be 08.30-16.30 or 16.00-22.00.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting clients and members on medical matters whilst working within a multidisciplinary medical team.
- Interacting with the operations and logistical team coordinators to ensure optimal quality case management and service delivery.
- Triage medical requests (by phone) and provide medical monitoring of ongoing cases.
- Assist in the logistical preparation of evacuations in this office based role.
- Working within a team to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of those in your care.
- Keeping accurate records including statistical information where appropriate.
- Taking an active role in your own continuous professional development throughout your career in keeping with NMC guidelines.
To be considered you will have:
- NMC Pin
- Excellent English
- Strong customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- Two years acute experience in A&E, ITU, Military, Cruise ships, Travel Health or NGO
- Additional language skills are desirable but are not essential
The position is office based & the office is located in London.
Some of the benefits include;
- £37,044 starting salary plus progression plan benchmarked to the NHS
- Private Medical Insurance for employees plus dependents
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave
- No night shifts
- Professional development programme
- Modern, vibrant work environment
Please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...]plhealthcare or call [... Click Apply...]for more information.
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.