Registered Nurse - Pre Assessment (Bank)
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Lancaster Hospital has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Pre-Assessment department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered
* Proven post-registration experience within clinical environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Professional attitude and caring disposition
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance Tools
Duties of this role include:
* To provide a highly professional pre-assessment service for patients in order to
* Reduce patient anxiety
* Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with BMI Healthcare/hospital policies, NMC guidelines and National Pre-Operative Association and NICE
* Provide high standards of patient care, establishing individuals needs and actioning these as required
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 20000 - 25000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse