Are you an experienced Optical Nurse or a nurse looking to join a leading Harley Street Practice?
£30k plus benefits to inc. Free travel card
Location: London - W1G
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 42 hours a week
(Shifts are typically 7:30-16:00, 8:30-17:00, 9:00-15:30, 10:00-19:00)
This role will include looking after patients pre and post operatively. You will need to be confident and outgoing and able to reassure clients prior to and post surgery. The role involves some ophthalmic diagnostic testing, as well as assisting the surgeon in the theatre.
Daily Duties include:
- Pre and post operative ophthalmic testing
- Administering and dispensing eye drops
- Educating on how to use eye drops
- Assisting the surgeon in surgery
- Ordering medical supplies and stock takes
- Correspondence with patients
- Following Care Quality Commission Standards
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Administrative experience, with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A self- starter, capable of working within a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working with team members, and procedures.
- 28 days holiday!
- Private dental care
- Full training provided
If this sounds like your next nursing role, please apply online or give us a call- [... Click Apply...]please quote J1775
Originally founded in 1945, Prestige Nursing has over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture of company-owned and franchised businesses. We regularly deliver over 30,000 hours of care a week through this branch network and in 2007 the company reported a turnover of £18M.
Our Head Office is based in Wallington, Surrey and it is from here that all payroll, invoicing, recruitment and IT functions that support our network are carried out. We also offer a limited number of franchise opportunities each year.
All our branches are licensed by the Care Quality Commission as both nurses agencies and domiciliary care agencies and are inspected annually to ensure we reach the standards required.
The range of awards the company holds bears witness to our focus on delivering high quality and affordable care to a wide range of clients. We employ over 200 people in the UK, not to mention the 2,500 nurses and care workers who are registered to work with us at any one time. We are an equal opportunities employer.