This facility is one of London's most prominent and newly-refurbished acute private hospitals. This prestigious hospital is renowned as one of the best equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in London. It provides outstanding medical and surgical specialities as well as a purpose built intensive care unit and a range of theatre units all supported by world class doctors, nurses and allied health professionals. This hospital prides itself on patient care and providing the best support possible for patients.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Ward Manager to join their team of staff in the Neurology Rehabilitation department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse with extensive post graduate experience and leadership skills.
- Previous experience at Sister or Ward Manager level.
- Neurological Rehabilitation or general neuro experience is essential.
- Ability to manage resources efficiently within budgetary constraints and for a constantly changing workload.
- Evidence of effective staff management with skills in prioritising workload and delegating appropriately.
- Motivated and forward thinking individual who is flexible and promotes innovations in practice.
This is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.