Job Title - Ward Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation
Location - North West London
Salary - £42,000 - 52,000 plus excellent company benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well equipped state of the art ward in a well respected Private Hospital in North West London.
They have gained years of expertise and treat people from both the UK and overseas.
This position would see you as Ward Manager for the Neuro Rehabilitation Ward which works with patients that have acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions and complex medical disability.
You will over see 16 beds and manage a staff team of 32.
Duties & Responsibilities .
• To provide clinical leadership within defined areas by acting as a positive role model, who practices evidence-based care, to ensure high standards of clinical care.
• Take an effective role in staff management, including, recruitment and retention, ensuring all staff receive the necessary training and professional development they require, as well as managing rostering, holiday and sickness ensuring that the unit is always appropriately staffed.
• Works collaboratively with the ward Matron to implement and achieve the unit's short and long term goals which are aligned with the organisational vision/mission and the nursing strategy.
• Establishes optimum care standards, which meet or exceed agreed standards.
Skills and Experience
• Registered Nurse with extensive post graduate experience and leadership skills.
• Previous experience at Sister or Ward Manager level.
• Neurological Rehabilitation or general neuro experience is essential.
• Ability to manage resources efficiently within budgetary constraints and for a constantly changing workload.
• Evidence of effective staff management with skills in prioritising workload and delegating appropriately.
• Motivated and forward thinking individual who is flexible and promotes innovations in practice.
The working hours are 8am - 4pm Mon Fri
The projected salary range is £42,000 - 52,000 depending on skills and level of experience plus a comprehensive benefits package on top.
For more details regarding this opportunity please call Shona at Purosearch on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!