Bupa Care Homes
Braemount Care Home
Full Time 36 hours days/night rotation
£23,063 based on a 36 hour contarct (£12.32 p/h)
Please note we welcome applications from Registered Adult Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses.
Excellent benefits including NMC Subscription fee paid + £1,000 WELCOME BONUS
If you're a dedicated RN with a valid NMC PIN Number, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes. We provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to around 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Right now, we're looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the team at our care home in Paisley, Renfrewshire. Braemount is a 120 bedded care home situated in the quiet residential area of Glenburn. This modern, well-equipped home offers a pleasant, homely environment. Stood in large landscaped grounds, Braemount was designed and built to suit the individual needs of its residents. Braemount offers a wide range of services including nursing, respite and palliative care. It provides specialist nursing for those with specific needs, such as residents with Parkinson's disease.
Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times.
What you'll be doing
Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
* Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
* Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
* Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you'll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
* A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
* A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
Looking for a new career is important. After all, who you work for, how they treat you and the impact that this new role has on your life can be huge. Which is why we think it’s important to spell out very clearly exactly what we stand for, what we value and most importantly – what we can offer you. So, choose to join Bupa Care homes and you’ll be joining:
A stable company – it’s important to be able to put your trust in an employer. To know that they’re well-established, growing and constantly investing in the future. Well we are. And, we’ve solid plans for the years ahead, so you can feel confident in being able to build a secure future with us too.
A company with no shareholders – This means we re-invest any profits, so our buildings, our people, our residents and their relatives all benefit from our ongoing success. In fact we’re so committed to ensuring that we constantly continue to provide the very best levels of care to everyone, that we’ve created an internal initiative called 'Personal Best,' that aims to specifically recognise people at Bupa for going above and beyond in order to improve the experience of all residents and families here.
A company incredibly focused on Training & Development – At Bupa we are very passionate about this because we believe that you can always learn more and be better. So even joining us as a manager, you still can progress, thanks to our ‘journey to excellence programme.' This ensure that natural channels for progression are always open to you and, due to the immense size and scope of our business – there’s no limit, either within the UK or across the globe to just how far you could progress.
A company that wants you to be yourself – We know that just being yourself makes all the difference to our residents, that’s why we encourage and recognise you for bringing yourself to work, all of you.
If we were you, we’d want to be given some clear reasons for choosing to join Bupa Care Homes. We hope, we’ve given you some. We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
We are looking for individuals who are naturally caring and compassionate with a real empathy; you will provide quality care and do the small things that make a big difference to our residents’ lives. You will assess needs, deliver care plans and play a key role in all aspects of care as part of a friendly and supportive team that does extraordinary things to deliver the best care. And in return, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety, a range of benefits, industry leading training all within a stable organisation.
So if you’re a nurse looking for excellent opportunities to further your career and develop your skills, we would love to hear from you.